Baobab oil - Bottled
Baobab oil is the natural choice for healthy skin. Baobab oil is an excellent skin moisturizer, which absorbs quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Baobab oil contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids which contribute towards maintaining a healthy skin.
Organic Baobab oil
Nourish your skinthe natural choice for healthy skin
Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acidswhich contribute towards maintaining a healthy skin.
Skin moisturizerFor people suffering from, Eczema, Sun Spots, Actinic keratosis.
Baobab oil contains
|Oleic acid (Omega 9)||23.0% - 44.0%|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)||25.0% - 37.0%|
|Linolenic acid (Omega 3)||0.2% - 3.0%|
|Palmitic acid||18.0% - 30.0%|
|Stearic acid||1.5% - 6.0%|
How to Use it
- Rub oil broadly on arms and legs.
- Gently massage oil into facial skin.
- Rub oil into dry skin patches.
- Massage oil onto skin where ever scarring and stretch marks occur.
- Spray a few drops into your bath water.
- Rub oil onto wet skin when you get out of the shower or bath. This helps the oil spread more easily across the skin.
- Add a few drops to your regular body lotion, face cream or hair conditioner.
- Baobab oil is only to be used topically on the skin as it is not suitable for oral consumption.
Baobab oil helps
Baobab oil helps alleviate itchiness and dryness associated with
- Dry psoriasis
- Skin Cancer (squamous cell carcinoma)
- Sun burn
- Bed sores
- Scaly Skin Disorder (Ichthyyosis)
- Actinic keratosis
- When using baobab oil specifically to moisturize dry skin problems, use the oil every day for a few weeks, until the skin feels better.
- Baobab oil is non-toxic and is safe to use on children and pregnant women.
- Very light skinned people should avoid rubbing baobab oil over eyelids.
- Baobab oil is not suitable for drinking or oral consumption.
How we make our baobab oil
Baobab oil is made from baobab seeds. The seeds are found in large capsule-like fruit which grow on baobab trees. Baobab fruit grow on trees throughout the savannas of Africa. The fruit mature during the dry season and drop off the trees when ready to harvest.
People living in rural area collect the fruit from under the trees. The fruit are transported to our processing facility. Here the fruit are cracked open and the inside powder and seed is removed.
The seeds are extracted from baobab fruit by cracking the hard outer capsule. The extracted seeds are then washed to remove a powder coating and then air dried in the hot sun. These seeds can be stored for many months before pressing.
Baobab oil is made by a cold pressing process. A press, or expeller, ‘squeezes’ the oil from the baobab seed. The newly pressed oil is immediately filtered to help clarify the oil which is then bottled.
EcoProducts baobab oil has not undergone any further refinement or processing and has no additives. We are proud to say that our oil is 100% pure.